GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Friday 17 February 2012

GlamThots: Gosh! I want them (Chris + RiRi) back so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you just love this cute two?


Looking at them just brings back memories of their time together and I thought, will they ever come back to being a couple?

This is my prayer though and after watching this video which I just stumbled upon, I wish nothing less than that.

They are good looking, young, energetic and successful.
There was so much love between them that I wonder, why the violence? Not like I blame Chris Brown for his actions but his back ground. It's also a lesson for we growing into parents not to accept either consciously or not, the wrong traits our parents might have.
Rihanna celebrated her 24th birthday a few days back with Chris Brown in attendance and sources say they spent most of the night together. It is rumored that they will be hooking up on the remix of her song, 'Birthday Cake'.

I think I already feel a slow but steady comeback here. AMEN! Love them so bad.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment