GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mo'Eazy joins Darey's Soul Muzik Label!

He is Soul Muzik's new born.


Mo’Eazy is the new act signed to Darey Art-Alade‘s Soul Muzik Label. According to Darey, “Mo’Eazy is a very talented artiste and I am happy he is the first artiste we’d be signing at Soul Muzik. I also like the fact that he is determined and hardworking, and we are committed to seeing that he achieves all that he sets to do.

Ko soro, meaning End of Discussion in Yoruba is a feel good song, a fun-filled track that celebrates the liberal spirit. Mo’ Eazy’s first official single from Soul Muzik reflects his infectious personality and swagger and pays no attention to haters of fun. This track gives you the time of your life and shows you how a real star starts a party. The song was produced by Soul Muzik, co-produced by Darey Art Alade and written by Mo’Eazy.
Since his return from the UK , Mo’ Eazy has performed at various events within and outside Nigeria. He released his first official single with Soul Muzik titled Ko Soro on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. He says, 

Coming back to Nigeria to continue music was a huge step for me but I am glad I took that step because I have met a lot of inspiring people along the way. Working with Darey and getting signed under Soul Muzik Records is a huge achievement for me because I am now working with a very experienced management. Work is already in progress as we are working on a couple of tracks already and I released my first single with Soul Muzik on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. A music video is also in the works so I must say I am pleased to be part of this team!

Download Ko Soro

 

1 comment:

  1. Uѕ platinum contains quite a few features that aгe
    unproven often іn a variety of оther metazls and thеrefore any jewelry engineered utilizing іt have grown to be really popular ߋne of
    men and women alike. Love frequent spider solitaire solitaire, minute card colours аmong thе copy shoսld substitute.

    ƅy simply Ben Holroyd is an additional comρuter
    appliction ѡhich tilizes fischer travels tօ imnmediately remedy Totally freee - Cellular.


    ʟoοk into my homepage Classic Solitaire Download

    ReplyDelete