GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Wednesday 7 December 2011

GlamFashion: Pick of the week


This is a new series on the blog which I am certain fashion enthusiasts will truly love.

It is the GlamFashion Pick of the week. Here, we get to bring to you the fabulous and trendy fashion must-haves. I promise, they are all too gorgeous.

So sit back, feed your eyes, comment and get ready to purchase. #wink

First in this series is one fashion accessory that really, really, really caught my entire being.
It is the Christian Louboutin's Spring 2012 shoe collection

I must add, they are beyond....... 
All I can say is, Christian Louboutin is the 'King of Heels'.

I am putting one of my faves up for y'all to see, then you can head to http://www.christianlouboutin.com/#/the_collection to get the full scoop. 
This is Christian Louboutin's Spring 2012 Astroid spiked pump in gold metallic. Am i getting any wows yet?

From the spikes, to that gorgeous color and then of course, the famous red soles, I say 2012, get ready for some girl power.

Are you feeling me yet? Talk to me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment