GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Saturday 23 June 2012

Just In: I Am Hungry For Challenging Roles, Says Fast Rising Actor - Stanley Nzediegwu


The name Stanley Nzediegwu might not ring a bell, but the name Ohakanu (Telema’s soldier in the MNet produced Tinsel) will surely do. Stanley Nzediegwu is a fast rising Nigerian actor whose face is becoming regular both in movies and on TV. With his first role in the soap opera, "Private sector", he began his acting career professionally.

He has since acted in popular TV series like "About to wed", "Phamous five", "Bella’s place". Stanley is not just a soap opera actor; he has also featured in some home videos like Hoodrush, Quarantine Zone, and Heavy Beauty. He recently landed the lead role in a new TV series, ‘The Benjamins’. Stanley has also done some stage play while in the university.

Apart from acting, what else does Stanley do? “Aside acting, I do modeling and voice-overs. I have voiced countless Nollywood Jingles and I just voiced a KeyStone bank radio jingle”. How about the challenges in Nollywood? He says, "One of the major challenges I face is breaking the stereotyping barrier in Nollywood. I get roles based on what I have played in the past and what producers think I can do, but the truth is that I am a versatile actor and I am hungry for challenging roles."

The young and brilliant actor hopes to have an Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) to his credit, produce at least two movies and have his acting school running full time in the next 3 years. Your fans, how is their reaction to you? “It has been so amazing. People meet me at the airport, market, church and say they love the way I interpret my roles and as an actor, that is the greatest award one can get. So far negative reactions, I love my fans”.

Stanley, who hails from Nnewi south in Anambra, is a graduate of computer science from Nnamdi Azikiwe University and he is the first child of five kids.

1 comment: