GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Monday 13 February 2012

Special: Jennifer Hudson's Moving Grammys Tribute to Whitney Houston!

When I read that Jennifer Hudson, one of music's power female vocalists, was chosen to perform the late Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" as a tribute to her just 24 hours after her death, my first thought was "great choice"

I must say it felt like a difficult task because I am not sure there is any other woman who can sing the way Whitney did but Jennifer did justice. J-Hud sang right after the annual “In Memorium” montage, which ended on a clip of Whitney. It was one very moving moment.

She changed the last line to, “Whitney, we love… we love you.

See below!

1 comment: