GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Friday 10 February 2012

On Kourtney Kardashian............... It is confirmed!

Personally, I have been eager to know the gender of E! Reality TV Star, Kourtney Kardashian's new baby. That's how much I love everything Kardashian. Bite me!

Confirmed by Kourt, (who is already a proud mother of Mason Dash Disick with boyfriend, Scott) on the gender of the baby, she says:
"We feel so blessed to be having a little girl and to be able to share this new experience with Mason."
They announced they were expecting their second child last November.

I am uber-excited it's really a girl. I'm sure the rest of the K aunties are. Wonder what K name she would bear: Kaela, Kirsten, Keira or even Kourtney. Just helping.
Congrats you two.

Read more: Kourtney

 

No comments:

Post a Comment