GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Wednesday 2 November 2011

MTNLFDW: My favorites from the Runway!


Though the MTN fashion week has come and gone, I can't but bask in the beauty some of the designers, who showcased, brought to the runway.
Therefore, my MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2011 favorites.

  • First up is AMEDE!
My personal craze for this collection is the exclusive use of the Adire fabric. Gosh! The pieces are so gorgeous, creative, flowy, flirty, very feminine... someone please stop me. See for yourself.

More: Amede


  • GREY!
This label has always been one of my best since it came on the scene. This collection I love, because very strong colors; Pink, Yellow, Grey, etc. were used. I don't know its name but I'm sure it won't be far from that. Great work Grey!

More: Grey


  • PHUNK AFRIQUE
Need I say more? The label name says it all. I loved the choice of colors, pattern and prints. Gorgeous!

More: Phunk


  • MAKI OH
This collection breathes sensuality. Some of the pieces can be said to be structured but they still leave you guessing. *wink*

More: Maki Oh


  • Last but not least, KELECHI ODU
Oh! the men. They just know how to make us (ladies) yearn for them. These pieces are so great because they give any man who puts them on, such great personality, comfort and confidence; there's also a playful side to the collection. It's all about protecting their masculinity, right? Then the colors, OMG!, fab choices.

More: Kelechi

So what do you guys think?

Photo credit: bellanaija.com

3 comments: