The grand finale of the 2011 Miss Nigeria competition took place at the Expo Centre of the Eko Hotel & Suites on Friday, 18th November 2011.
Oluwafeyijimi Modupeola Sodipo was announced the new queen ambassador. She represented Ogun State and I must say she is beauty with brains.
Born 21 years ago, she has a diploma in Data Processing from Babcock University and currently speaks 4 languages Yoruba, Hausa, English and fluent German.
Modupeola intends to spend her reign highlighting issues pertaining to orphaned children around the nation and to also spend her year working with both Federal and State Governments through the ministries for Tourism, Culture & National Orientation, Information; while also making herself available to work on special projects on behalf of international non-governmental organizations.
- Full Scholarship to be educated in an Institution of Higher Learning, anywhere in the world.
- A luxurious Car.
- One year’s salary package.
- Wardrobe for a year from Vlisco Nigeria.
- Travel on Arik Air official carriers of Miss Nigeria 2011.
- 1 years supply of 100% human hair from Hair Fusion with Salon services for a year.
- 1 year gym membership and Spa treatment from Four Points Sheraton.
- 1 week stay in the Le Meridien Ibom Hotel.
- Make up scholarship from House of Tara.
- Business class tickets and expense paid trip to the Six Yards Exhibition in Holland and accommodation.
- 1 year supply Venus products.
Don't you just envy the life of a queen?
Image credit: bellanaija.com