GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Friday 11 November 2011

It's Official: DJ Xclusive is a part of the E.M.E. clan!


"I'm exclusive something like the DJ...."

Oh yes he is as he adds another feather to his cap.

Cool FM 96.9's On Air Radio DJ is now STAR BOY, WizKid's official DJ. This announcement was made by both parties via twitter on the 9th of November, 2011.


@wizkidayo - "Its Official Now, Y'all say hello to my Official DJ @DJXCLUSIVE !!! ... Its F'ing EMEAZZZY!!!.....Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!


@DJXCLUSIVE -  Guys, I'm now the official DJ of star boy @wizkidayo... Shoutout to EME!!! Feeling the love already, Let's make history!!!!
 
Personally, I am beyond excited about this collaboration. This is what I call making history!

Congrats guys!

Y'all can download DJXclusive's Naija Mixtape: 2011 Xmas Edition here

No comments:

Post a Comment