GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Evaezi presents "THE REBIRTH"


Newly re-branded vocal power diva, Evaezi (formerly Eva) is out with 4 new tracks which make up "The Rebirth".
With a new name and also a new look, these tracks openly tell us her state of mind at the moment. She went fierce on these tracks which featured the punchlines of blazing rappers; Blaise, Modenine, Cyrus Tha Virus and M-Trill.

GlamUp

Evaezi

I Don't give a F*ck with Blaise, Modenine, Cyrus Tha Virus and M-Trill

I Don't give a F*ck with Modenine and Blaise

I Don't give a F*ck with Cyrus Tha Virus and M-Trill

Drop your thoughts on the tracks below.
Follow Evaezi @I_AM_EVAEZI

4 comments:

  1. hmmm. Evaezi! i really like the new songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't give a fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name sake, u rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice songs from Evaezi.

    ReplyDelete