GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Glammie of the week!

This is the debut of the new series in the fashion segment of the blog titled "Glammie of the week".

Really excited about this because I am all about fashion. I breathe, eat and sleep it. It's my way of life. *wink*

Opening this series is the ever fabulous Angela Renee Simmons; daughter to the famous Rev Run and his co-star in the TV series, Run's house, which airs on MTV.

Angela is one of my favorite fashionistas as she never struggles to look good. Always does it with ease. I love a lot of her looks, how she combines her pieces and steps out with such confidence.

Enjoy some of Angela. lol!

                             She gives the casual look a lil spice with lovely red high tops
                                                                  Edgy
                                                                    Sexy

Do you see why I love her?

You too can look this good. #GlamStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment