GlamOfficial


Fashion Styling, Publicity, Social Media Marketing.

You can also advertise with us.

It's all about the glam!

Welcome!!!!

Thursday 11 August 2011

VID TEASER

If you loved the "Kele Kele Love" vid, then you would love


 
"Love me, Love me, Love me, Love meeeeeeeeeee..."



Here’s a teeny-tiny bit of Tiwa Savage’s widespread single Love Me 3x” brought to you by 323 Music Entertainment and Flytime Promotions.

Tiwa, the R&B sensation, shot the new video in Los Angeles, California, where she teamed up with renowned director, Sesan.

Produced by H-Money, the track was written by Tiwa Savage and Tijani ‘Rich’ King, showing a sultry side of the SONY songwriter.

As a tribute to her fans, the songstress hosted a twitter contest accepting video clips of fans singing and dancing to ‘Love Me 3x’ and will incorporate the video entries into the final cut.
Wow! Very thoughtful...


Okay! Time to GlamUp

http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Love-me-Love-me-Love-me.mp3


*wink*


Source:  360nobs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment