We all know her. We all love her. We all aspire to be in/wear her comfortable shoes. We all admire the delectable GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
She is the cover girl and main feature of the fifth edition of Y!Magazine themed "The Nigerian Dream".
She takes us into her world and intimates us on how it all began.
Sola Fasasi of Y!Naija says : "this edition explores the wide polarities of living and growing in Nigeria – on the one hand, a country where dreams are born and where you can enjoy a full, rich life of fulfillment and excitement; and on the other, a country that gives so little and takes so much.
“It speaks both to the ideals we aspire to and the realities we live with as Nigerians,” says its editor, Chude Jideonwo. “Juxtaposing powerful images of loss, of want and of need with glamorous shoots, sparkling editorials and of course a delightful mishmash of the season’s pop culture highlights. It’s a full meal!"
What are y'all waiting for? Go pick up your copies and get to appreciate our own Julia Roberts even more.
To get yours, see below.
- House of Nwocha (HON) – No 6 Alhaji Bashorun, off Norman Williams Ikoyi, Lagos – 08034335280
- ACCESSORY - 6, James Robertson Road, off Akerele, Surulere Lagos – 07044693527, 07044693795
- SALLY BAWA – 1, Biaduo Street, off Keffi, off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos – 08068005857, 07034170518
- EYIMIFEbliss – 9, Alara street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos – 08035824028
- Liz Gavyz – 95 Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, opposite FinBank; C12 Shoprite, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere; E13 Ikota Shopping Complex, V.G.C Road 7, near Bakehouse, Lagos – 08075413191
- Jumoke Maiye (Makeup) – 08033052369
- MANGO – Shop 18, The Palms, Lekki – 08099995599